Friday, June 25, 2010

June 25, 2010 - How Easily We Forget...

Wow! It's been nearly 3 weeks since my last post. I, of course, am not pregnant. =) However, I have decided to get a second opinion from another clinic about my odds of concieving through IVF-ICSI.

My mom called me today to tell me about dinner with my great aunt and uncle this weekend. I forgot how old they have become! I often think I'm in some time capsule. Mom's told me that my great aunt is going in for surgery in a few weeks. She is unable to lift her legs to walk. She has be crawling up her stairs! OMG!

Her passion has always been her garden, and she is unable to tend to it. I am certain that it pains her to see her yard a muck. She has no children of her own and my mother mentioned that they admit being lonely in this time of confronting their aging bodies. Unfortunately my mother is not forgiving with her words and doesn't sugar coat things she says... I am certain that she said some things that would be borderline offensive.

I will be praying for the both of them this evening... Thank God they have each other right now. I would hate to imagine how devasting it would be if one of them were to pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment